How To Get Started
Every account comes with one Home-Schooler email address and one for each of your students. You can use these accounts to access all of the Microsoft and Home-Schooler resources (Apps, Digital Learning Tools, Virtual Field Trips, College Fair, Webinars, etc.). You also get downloadable versions of the Microsoft 365 for Education apps so you can install them on your devices.
Compare Microsoft 365 Plans
Microsoft 365 For Education
Differences From Microsoft 365 Family
Excludes: Microsoft Family Safety app
- Digital Learning Tools
- Minecraft: Education Edition (plus Challenges)
- Microsoft Coding Training for students
- Online Training for students and/or teacher by Microsoft Education team members
- Remote Learning opportunities (workshops, field trips, etc.)
Account Sign Up
When you Sign Up by September 30, 2022:
- $25 New Account Set Up Fee waived.
- New or Renewing Annual License reduced to $100 for current school year (August 1, 2022 – July 31, 2023)
- Total: $100.00 for New or Renewing Accounts
Check this box to automatically add your name to all free Drawings during the next 12 months.
Monthly Account Newsletter
We strongly recommend this so you can keep current on upcoming events, etc.
ACCOUNT Text Messages
We would only use this for emergencies such as if we detect suspicious activity on your account. Message rates may apply, depending on your plan.
Used to alert you to optional information you may be interested in.
ACCOUNT SET UP
As Microsoft 365 for Education is now included with your Home-schooler.com account, the set up and activation process is slightly longer. Generally speaking this is the timeline to expect for creating a new account after paid registration:
» 1 business day
Microsoft – Institution account (your home-school)
» 2-3 business days
Microsoft – Minecraft: Education Edition server activation
» 3-4 business days